Sunday 7 October 2007

Big Panto Star

I'm delighted that Les Dennis one of Pantomime's all time great comics will be joining me on my radio show on Swansea Sound tomorrow morning.

Les came to Swansea to appear in Mother Goose with Christopher Biggens in 1986/87 and is back in the city to appear in the Wales Theatre Company production of A Servant of two Masters.

It doesn't seem like a year since I was rehearsing for the Wales Theatre Company's last Autumn Season Production Amazing Grace.

Wales' Theatre Comapany's Artistic Director Michael Bogdanov is a wonderful director and this is a very funny play which is sure to be a big hit!

After the tour with WTC Les will be co-starring with Mickey Rooney in Cinderella at the Sunderland Empire.

I'll be starting the Panto School's Tour tomorrow and over the next 7 school days will visit around 30 schools in Swansea, Carmarthenshire, Neath and Port Talbot.

As I'm playing Sarah the Cook I've put together a short comedy cooking routine with a Dove Pan which had a real surprise finish.

I'm pleased that we're also linking up with the Road Safety Team at Swansea Council to leave a message with the children which will help keep them safe on the roads as well as telling all about Dick Whittington at the Swansea Grand Theatre.

Sometime this week we'll be unveiling the new Admiral Innsurance Dress that I'll be wearing in this year's show.

The dress has been designed and made by Tina Williams and looks fantastic.

No comments: