Friday 5 October 2007

Now we are really getting busy.

On reflection I started the diary a little too early!

However, I was all enthusiastic, so what the heck!

Anyway there's going to be plenty to talk about over the coming weeks so I shall get on with it!

The press lauch went really well a couple of weeks ago and it was great to meet up with Hannah and Rik again and to meet Anne Charleston and Ray (although Ray and I talked more about sport than Panto)

I'll posting some pictures from the Press launch on http://www.kevinjohns.net/ over the weekend.

On Monday I start this year's Panto Schools tour.

I really look forward to the tour every year! Its quite tiring as we get to around 5 schools a day but its' great fun and I enjoy the 'geeting there'as much as I enjoy the actual performence.

This year I've come up with a comedy cooking routine which will finish with the production of a cuddley toy Labrador which one of the youngsters in each school will get to keep!

In the past I've been chaufferred around in a limo but this year I'll be travelling around in a classic car - wait for the pictures.

Our first school on Monday morning will be Trallwn Primary School in Swansea and I'm told that in one school I'll be meeting a real Sarah the Cook.

Sarah the Cook meets Sarah the Cook!

No comments: